Nuremberg eagerly awaits Stone+tec 2015
From Wednesday, 13 May to Saturday, 16 May 2015 visitors to the Nuremberg Exhibition Centre will discover the upcoming trends for internal and external natural stone applications. This year’s event will include engineered stone and ceramics to provide a more complete overview of the market.
Over 400 reputable companies will exhibit products and solutions at this prestigious biennial event. Attendees can expect to see:
• Natural stone for interior use, facades and exterior use
• Natural stone for graves, sacral use and memorials
• Additional materials such engineered stone and ceramics
• Machinery and tools for quarrying, working and moving natural stone
• Conveying, transport and packaging
• Anchoring and fixing
• Maintenance, conservation and restoration
Register and get your ticket at stone-tec.com/ticketshop. If you have a voucher code, you can redeem it at stone-tec.com/voucher.
A one-day ticket costs 17 euro and permanent tickets are available from 29 euro each. The official catalogue is priced at 15 euro.
Wednesday to Friday: 9:00am to 6:00pm
Saturday: 9:00am to 5:00pm